So I decide I want to do either a podcast or write a book about this topic and it's been in the making about 3 years. Let me first explain the backstory. About a few years ago the world was introduced to Pete Davidson and Kim K this was my first experience of wait one damn min there is no way these two are dating. I was one to believe everything I read at the check out lane those magazine covers with celebrities splashed across it. I didn't have reddit, or social media back then but ,I still was like there is no way in hell these two are really dating.
I remember I called my friend and asked her if she saw the headlines and she goes ya I been on reddit all day. I was like what is reddit and she told me a little about it that there is subs just for favorite celebrity gossip and stuff
Boom I downloaded the app and headed on it somehow I ended up in the Pete Davidson fan sub and this is where the fun began! I noticed right off the bat there was many people in this sub who said they had first hand knowledge of these two especially him.
Well since I didn't know what reddit was back then I assumed what these people where saying was true for about 5 min. lol All you had to do was Dm them ,oh I saw your post is it true tell me more.. Some was clearly bat shit crazy from people who was creepy weirdly bored. But over the years the sub would die down but you would see a post now and then that reminded me from the time the reddit user posted xyz.
So to mess with them I would create a new reddit account new identity and off I went asking the same questions and again I would get a different version of this random person personality. Some of these reddit users are die hard fans and truly believe what they are saying OR they are like me that are just plain bull shitting.
So to take it further I would make up random stories about myself hey I saw your celebrity at this bar or I had a friend who works at a bar or comedy club and heard this too. Again they would feed the Dm with their unwanted knowledge hearsay of what is happing in this celebrity life. And they opened up because they assumed I too had information.as well
Now after doing this for 3 years I could tell who was the same person writing each fan fiction but, under a different reddit user name as well after a few years there was one reddit account I do believe that was connected to Pete and Elsie some how. But that is another post.
Back to my story in reddit one of the fans told me they track celebrity jets. Wait one goddam second how do you do that and why? I got the backstory and I will save you the details but they were trying to find out if Pete and Kim were flying to each other. Ok but why ?? anyways enter the website abs plane tracker which actually is my favorite website now. lol..
I went to the website about hearing about it on reddit and that guy who tracks celebrities. I thought hey I have extra time I can start a IG account like the plane tracker guy and track other planes he isn't posting about maybe make a little extra cash maybe take notes and do a podcast or write a book. I had many ideas none I delivered on lol
But anyways I went to work and screen shot many many jets, I assume who where different celebrities. I found different planes Kardashians were using, I am assuming only but, so many people.
But ethically I could not bring myself to create a instagram account and doc these people jet info and where they were . I loved finding multiply jets and finding out later a celebrity had a wedding and it was in Bahamas or something. I was like umm I know the date it happened lol fun hobby lol
But I kept it to myself. It became a hobby and if I wanted to start a IG or blog about jet tracking I was good to go ,I had the website down to a tee and how to look at the planes. But I could never doc that info.
Even though it's public record and how the jet tracker guy on instagram gets away with it . I couldn't do it .. And I also figured out I couldn't start a gossip page even though I have been researching for a few years now and watching their stories and snapshots stories of course under fake finsta accounts..I couldn't do it.
There is people that could run a gossip site and do and make money off celebrities but I couldn't. I would love to write a script for a movie about Reddit one day though and I have in my mind how it will go that is what I am working on now.
I want Kim and Pete to star in together can you image the press if those two did a movie together .. But I want the script to be about the dark side of reddit users and how they doc celebrities and completely make up bull shit stories. Leading roles would be Austin Butler and Lala Anothy. anyways I will blog about the script another day.
Anyways back to reddit to gain trust in your subs you want to DM you have to find what the reddit users don't like in the Pete sub it was the Kardashians and Ariana.
I needed to know everything about who they were dating and about them so I can semi sound like I knew what I was talking about and then go to those subs mostly snark subs and write a bogus posts.
On reddit back then you couldn't hide your comments so you needed to have a comment history so people would talk to you. SO I would write something random in those subs knowing these 4 or 5 people who I was trying to expose aka are they really connected to celebrities or not would see. Reddit users would naturally go to your profile and see what you're posting so I would make sure I was leaving bogus bogus random comments in subs that would interest them and to shield the fake identity I was creating. I tried many identities like I was a male. women, poor rich you name it and it all worked like a charm..
But I also felt guilty I was misleading reddit users and some whole hearty loved their celebrity and was trying to find any tea they could , also I hated writing a mean bogus posts about the Kardashians especially Khloe ,so I usually deleted them after I knew the people in the other sub saw.
This worked like a charm though, I got many emails hey I saw you don't like the Kardashians well I am a housecleaner or worker or friend of friend of them and boom the flood gates opened. I would get random emails how they are mean to staff, who they dating in real life ( bogus) but just seemed like lonely people who didn't have a job or just wanted to talk it was actually sad.
Again most of them I dismissed as bored housewives. But again there was one or two I was like ummmmm this sounds legit. One was a friend of Lolo Woods who would tell me stories about Odell and what was happing with Kim.. and stories about Odell which were never good. Also I found a person who says they know a lot about Lewis Hamilton because being a relative of one of the drivers. Again nothing nice or good about him either. But are they true I don't know for a fact but maybe
Most 99 percent isn't true, but some turned out true because I was told months in advance about something and then saw it all over the news. I was like how did I know this oh ya reddit user told me .
But once a reddit user told me xyz I wold go to, chat GP yep good ole chat yep I played the what if game with chat. and asked different questions if this celebrity making a movie where because I found out they are in Seattle but Chat says Arizona who is right neither .....but it is fun..
I also would type hey hypothecailly is this person dating this person or I would go to google and IG. and yes a few stories checked out.
Once a a girl on reddit who says she knows Pete Davidson, told me this bogus off the wall bat shit crazy story she was upset to find out Kim Kardashian was having his photo changed in google search. I am like what the hell are you talking about she says if you type in Pete Davidson into google search his photos changes about once a week or so and depending if there is a good article about him or if Kim is mad there would be the worst photos ever.
I was like look you have to much time on your hands seek help. But I went straight to google and typed Pete Davidson name into the search bar lol and looked at his photos I continued to do it daily for a few years and yes they actually do change depending on who he is dating and the the worst photos ever change on who he is dating. Now was this FAN fiction was she right..no not all but it is fun to check google to see how their photos change.
But yes after a few years daily I do type Pete Davidson , Kim Ariana Elsie and so on into the search to see their photos change. I love to hear the conspiracy on why... it makes a fun day lol.. but also would make a good podcast that I should start and at least make some money off this lol
BUT the LOLO Woods one was the cake.. Lolo is beautiful and once it was announced Kim and Odell was a thing someone did change her photo in google and put this ugly photo who was not Lolo Woodsc one up. So I was kinda thinking to myself are these crazy people on reddit corrcet or I am being sucked into their nut jobs world lol
Anyways reddit is a fun place if you can have fun with it. Like it's a puzzle game. You hear someone say hey I saw this celebrity here with this person you rush the celebrity tracker and see if it was true.
None are true, its a fun HOBBY if you are bored and you want to create a fake narrative other then that it is not real. I spent 3 years on reddit, and many many IG account looking at celebrities and their stories and reading what reddit says they KNOW about different celebrities. If you want a fun hobby you can do this and yes you will actually come across some legit info. I have ,I do believe I had some good legit info about Pete Davidson, Lolo Woods. Odell, Travis B, Koutney,Lewis, Kim K, Khloe, Elsie ,Landon so many more. yes you can kinda find real tea if you know where to look and how to approach the accounts and how to spot they fake accounts like mine lol
After many years on Reddit what I learned is most people on there is a hate fan they love to hate about these people and dox their life
That is why I wouldn't post about it or make a celebrity gossip site which honestly why I started in the first place. I wanted a gossip site so bad, I thought I like to talk shit why not get paid. But I couldn't dox their stuff or write bad things. Sometimes I did on IG on one of my many accounts I was trying to see if I can find the good Ole reddit users.
That's how you find their identity in real life. You find a post on IG that you know would upset them in the reddit subs. Like the Pete Davidson sub HATES anything Kim and Pete being with Kim so anytime TMZ posts something you comment like well she is better off with Pete then the flood gates open up and boom you see all the comments and then you can find that ONE person who is posting the same hateful shit in reddit.
I found this crazy girl that has many reddit accounts and mostly a huge fan of Pete Davidson. BUT she went crazy nasty posting about Elsie . Her username was like loveee or something but I spoke with her many times and each and ever time even it was a different reddit account I could tell it was the same person. At first I assumed she was doing what I was doing BULL shitting but no I think this person truly believes what she is saying.. I found her IG in real time just by posting under my finsta.. She once asked me to download an app that we can text on I don't remember the app it was a weird one She would voice texts things and I would just write back not voice texting anything. Then one day she deleted her account. Think she knew the gig was up.
It's hard to believe what's real on the internet especially reddit. But the advice I can give one is if this is a way to pass time go off but remember its FAN fiction and yes you may get lucky about a little real tea but that's about it.
Comments
Post a Comment